Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our Guardian Angel

Vivian Leigh Garrison
August 8, 1957- July 23, 2008

I was raised by a wonderful, strong, and loving mother. I never knew what an inspiration she was to my life until I lost her on July 23, 2008. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her. I miss her everyday. I know people say "time heals all things" but I do not think I will ever "heal" from this loss. I miss her smile, her hugs, and just being with her. I know that I have gained a wonderful guardian angel for not only myself, but also my family. No one will ever replace me mother!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom sounds like my grandmother. You're right - time does not heal all things. I guess what it does is gives you perspective you didn't necessarily want to have, but now that you do, makes you a more compassionate person, more engaged, more eager to live and enjoy the little things while you have the time.

    ReplyDelete