Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Family

I am a truly blessed woman. I have a wonderful and supportive family. The demands of nursing school are very stressful but I am making. The Lord will not give me more than I can bear.

On a personal note, I have a healthy and handsome little boy, Levi Caine. He is five years old and he is my little handful. I am married to a wonderful man, Joseph. Our marriage has been full of ups and downs but we are making it. He has become very helpful. He is picking up my slack by washing clothes, loading the dishwasher, and keeping Caine in line.

As a family, we spend a lot of time doing "boy stuff". The boys love baseball, basketball, and living in the country. This brings me to our next activity... raising and showing pigs. Joseph and Caine are very active with our local FFA and 4-H club. Caine has won multiple belt buckles and ribbons. My family means business and in the end it makes me one proud mom!

As you can tell I am very out numbered 2:1. Hence the name of my blog... Boys, Boots, & Belt Buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment